[vc_row el_position=”first”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
Certifiable Foodie Tours
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row el_position=”last”] [vc_column width=”2/3″] [vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
Are you planning a visit to the San Francisco Bay Area? Don’t have the time to read and research all those intimate experiences that make your visit memorable. The Bay Area has a wide variety of diverse neighborhoods and small business districts, each with its own culture and specialties. I’ve spent twenty years discovering the Bay Area. Is this is your first or third visit? Perhaps you want to get away from the usual tourist traps, get away from Pier 39 and Coit Tower and dive deeper into our vibrant community and learn what makes it one of the most desirable places in the North America. Perhaps you’d appreciate a personalized tour guide that introduces you and your group to those food finds that seldom get coverage in guide books?
The Certifiable Foodie conducts tours of the San Francisco Bay Area for groups and individuals. I have years of experience in the food industry. I also started my career out aboard some of Cunard’s Ships (Queen Elizabeth and Princess) as a tour director in port.
Some ideas are provided below, but I’d be happy to work together with you to create something special based upon your personal interests.
- The Mission District; old school latin meets acclaimed gourmet start-ups
- Farms tours to the near East Bay (Seasonal by crop availability)
- Wine tastings in historic less frequented valleys
- Visit and tour a cheese farm
- Treasures of West Marin
- Oakland’s diverse and exploding food and art scene
- Gourmet Berkeley
- Shopping for and preparing a California Cuisine Dinner
- Discovering the Bay Area’s diverse farmers markets
- Can you spell Sunday Brunch in Thai?
- Bakery Renaissance
- Death by Chocolate
- Caffeine Aficionados Rule
- Not your old-fashioned doughnut
- The Real Chinatown
- Caprese Salad Deconstructed (July/August)
- Blackberry Jam
I also offer personal concierge services to assist in trip planning, as well as during your visit to the San Francisco Bay Area.
Contact me directly by clicking on the Certifiable Foodie and let me know how I can help.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [vc_column width=”1/3″] [vc_single_image image=”1855″ img_size=”300×366″ img_link_target=”_self” el_class=”learn-img” el_position=”first last”] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]