“Its Time to Cultivate your Inner Chef”
Private and Group Cooking Classes with the Certifiable Foodie
Do you dream of hosting impromptu candlelit dinners for friends and family, or maybe a dreamy weekend brunch? Has performance anxiety got you tied up in knots? Is your kitchen a jungle with sabertooth tigers lurking within the pages of recipes books? Join the Certifiable Foodie for a mega-dose of encouragement and gain the confidence to make cooking fun, relaxing and delicious.
Preparing a meal should be fun and creative! The kitchen is a place to unwind after a long day at the office. Let fresh flavors from local producers inspire you like painting on an empty canvas.
Bayview Hunters Point
Cooking with Perry at Bayview Senior Services in the Bayview District of San Francisco at the Dr. George W Davis Senior Center at the corner of Yosemite Avenue and Third Street on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 10AM.
Cooking with Perry has a monthly class at San Francisco Housing Development Corporation in the Bayview District at the corner of Third and LaSalle Streets on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 6:30PM.
Cooking with Perry at Bayview Senior Services in the Western Addition District of San Francisco at the Western Addition Senior Center at the corner of Turk and Fillmore Streets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 2:30PM.
Join the Certifiable Foodie for an intimate guided cooking class where we’ll prepare a meal together, then sit down to enjoy our creations. Perry has been cooking in restaurants as well as for private parties since he was a teen. He’s been inspired by cuisines from around the world, as well as his own French Canadian grandmother. The Certifiable Foodie has been teaching a diverse community of students aged 7 to 106.
- Cooking with color and creativity will release you from the daily drudgery.
- Cooking is a meditation, learn how to make your home kitchen a temple.
- Classes of 4-12 conducted in the Certifiable Foodie’s humble San Francisco abode, in your home kitchen or at a local farm.
- Learn to prepare appetizers, beverages, breakfast, salads, soups, sauces, main courses and desserts.
- Cooking classes for the whole family make meal preparation a time to contribute towards a shared meal and teach valuable life skills.
- The Sunday Supper: Oven Roasted Citrus and Herb Chicken with Root Vegetables, Mixed Greens and Citrus Salad with Roasted Apple and Pear Crumble
- Elegant Weekend Brunch: Belgian Waffles or Orange Yogurt Pancakes with Fresh Berries, Chicken Apple Sausage and real Maple Syrup
- A Little Bit of Soul: Fried Chicken, Sautéed Greens with Black Eyed Peas and Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- The Ultimate Pizza Party: Pizzas crafted by your guests and complimented by a Fennel and Arugula Citrus Salad
- Northern Thai Delights: Green Papaya Salad, Red Curry Duck with Pineapple and Sticky Rice with Mango
- Seasonal Risotto: Like an alchemist, combine a humble grain and stock to create a soulful warm dish that is a favorite among Italians and the rest of the world. Extra bonus Arancini or Suppli
$80-150 per person per class, all inclusive with a minimum of four students per class